Your recycling solution
Maximise the lifecycle of your IT
As an ethical IT recycling and reuse company we try to maximise the life and the value of the IT products in your organisation. Our Reuse Services allows your company to maximise the lifecycle of your IT assets; therefore you don’t need to reinvest substantial sums of money in to buying new technology.
- Maximises the life and value of your IT
- Uses less energy than buying new components
- Natural resources are preserved
- Prevents IT equipment from entering the waste stream
- Build your CSR portfolio with responsible reuse, and also by donation
- Generating revenue from you redundant IT equipment
Our bespoke IT reuse solution maximises the life and value of your IT equipment and ensures secure data destruction. All assets we test are put through rigorous procedures to ensure they are fully working when they are put back on the market as REEE (Reuse Electrical and Electronic Equipment – these are items which have been prepared for reuse). Our tested items are refurbished to the standard at which they were originally released by the manufacturer.
All assets can be tracked through our network using our custom tracking software. We also provide you with detailed reports of everything we process.
Items we refurbishIT equipment we refurbish
- TFT's & LCD Monitors
- Keyboards & Mice
- Networking Equipment - Storage Arrays, Switches, Hubs and Network Attached Storage
- Hard Disk Drives
- RAM (memory)
- Power Supply Units
- Motherboards/server boards
- Laptop boards & Displays
- Network cards
- Sound, video & graphics cards
- Mobile phones smartphones & Tablets
- Telephone systems
- Games consoles
Why Choose Juz Electronic?
- Premium quality solution to maximise the value of your IT assets
- Complete tracking of your IT assets
- Detailed documentation can be provided throughout the process
- Responsible and environmentally friendly – 0% to landfill, anything which can’t be refurbished can be recycled using our WEEE Recycling service
- Fully compliant and licenced IT reuse organisation – we exceed government standards of reuse